Sheep

Sheep

Monday, May 2, 2011

Croatia

One of the first characters that we met on the Farm was a cat we have decided to call Croatia. When we met her, the owners of the Farm casually mentioned that she was an alley cat from Croatia. In central Pennsylvania.

I kind of chuckled to myself, wondering how I was going to call a cat that may not speak English. This wonderful kitty has ended up being one of my favorite personalities! She is very expressive, demands to sleep on her own pillow (but only after it has been warmed up by your head) and also follows me in a remarkably canine fashion. Actually, last week we walked all the way down to our mailbox, and Croatia followed us the whole way!

So however she ended up here, we love her and are so glad that she is here. I also have a sneaking suspicion that she is bilingual.

No comments:

Post a Comment